Medis wins Company of the Year – EMEA Award
- Medis wins Company of the Year – EMEA award at the Global Generics & Biosmilars Awards 2017
- Significantly improved market access in Ukraine, Central America and Greece.
- 167 product/market launches of more than 1000 SKUs
- Top 3 products were Pregabalin, Atorvastatin and Nebivolol
Medis and Teva Industrial business combined under the Medis name
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd acquires Actavis Generics, including Medis
- New office in Madrid
- Sold 242 products/INN to 313 clients in 74 markets
30th Anniversary of Medis
- Opens offices in Dubai, UAE, in Warsaw, Poland, and re-launching presence in Brazil
- Medis wins ‘Business Development of the Year’ at Global Generics & Biosimilar Awards
- Pregabalin, where Medis’ customers were first to launch the product in both the UK and Germany
1 billion units sold in France in a single year
- New office in Paris, France. Office in Como, Italy opens. Over 100 employees for first time
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) – 27 million units
- Budesonide solution – 15.4 million units
- Levodopa/Carbidopa/Entacapone – 11.3 million units
- Rosuvastatin – 22 million units
- 78 markets sold to from beginning. 61 markets sold to in the year. Sold to 266 clients. Total number of products is 238.
Annual sales reach over $300 m.
- Spirit was renamed Medis Pharma PTY.
- Medis reaches SOX Compliant status.
- Telmisartan HCT – 37 million units.
- 73 markets sold to from beginning. 58 markets sold to in the year. Sold to 258 clients.
Medis and Specifar combine businesses
- Riluzole – 3.8 million units.
- Esomeprazole – 13 million units.
- 69 markets sold to from beginning. 52 markets sold to in the year. Sold to 266 clients.
Medis moves to new HQ in Iceland
- Repaglinide – 81 million units.
- 67 markets sold to from beginning. 49 markets sold to in the year.
- Sold to 248 Clients/Customers this year.
Annual Revenues Over €200M
Medis portfolio established. Portfolio reaches 100 products. Local presence in Italy and Poland.
- Docetaxel solution (Novel) – 0.04 million units.
- 62 markets sold to from beginning. 48 markets sold to in the year. Sold to 238 clients.
- Annual revenues over €200 m.
Spanish office established in Barcelona
Local presence in Russia/CIS
- Atorvastatin Magnesium – 70.8 million, launch in Spain.
- Clopidrogel Besylate – 64 million units.
- Gemcitabine freeze dried – 0.3 million units.
- Pantoprazole – 50 million unit.
- 60 markets sold to from beginning. 46 markets sold to in the year. Sold to 209 clients.
Total number of sold units reaches 3 billion
Gudbjorg Edda leaves Medis to take on a senior management role for Actavis. Valur Ragnarsson new CEO.
- Olanzapine orodispersible – 4.8 million units.
- Nebivolol – 19 million unit.
- Sold to 178 clients in 43 markets this year.
French office opens
Local presence in Dubai and Singapore.
- AOK in Germany.
- Olanzapine -12 million units.
- Sold to 161 clients in 44 markets this year.
First launch from India: FINASTERIDE
- Sumatriptan – 1.8 million units.
- 47 markets sold to in the year. Sold to 144 clients.
Ramipril sold in 17 countries
- Actavis Acquired Alpharma, Medis customer.
- Glimepride – 129 million units.
- Lamotrigine dispersible – 27 million units.
- Sold to 110 clients in 39 markets this year.
Dedicated launch coordination department established
- Ramipril Launch – 223 million units; UK / DE / DK (9 countries in total).
- Lis HCT – 86 million units, launched from Malta.
- Quinapril HCT – 28 million units.
- 36 markets sold to. Sold to 79 clients.
Annual revenues over €100 m.
- Opening of Malta factory with Medis customer event.
- Fluconazole – 1.5 million units.
Medis Germany founded
Total number of products is 20.
- Citalopram – 50 million units.
- 20 Markets sold to in the year. Sold to 54 Clients.
Launch of Lisinopril tablets
- Medis – Isle of Man established.
- Ciprofloxacin – 41 million units.
- Lisinopril – 286 million units.
- Loratadine – 45 million units.
Annual sales of €20 m.
First stand at CPhI.
Captopril launch in Germany