This month sees the completion by Medis of five new developments:
- Olmesartan film coated tablets (5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg)
- Oxycodone capsules (5mg, 10mg, 20mg)
- Pregabalin capsules (25mg, 50mg, 75mg, 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, 225mg, 300mg)
- Rivastigmine Transdermal patches (4.6mg, 9.5mg)
- Strontium Ranelate granules for oral suspension (2g).
All five dossiers will be available for national submissions in early January 2012. Medis has strategic 2012 registration plans set up for most of the above mentioned products. Renowned primarily for its expertise in solid oral dosage forms and cytotoxic injectables for use in oncology, Medis is pleased to present Rivastigmine Transdermal patches, a new development form for the Company. The patches will be manufactured in the US, while packaging and the subsequent release will take place in Europe.